Contact your Regional Director to Join and support our work.
3. Associate Organization. Any group with a membership active in bicycling, running, hiking, walking or other activities which agree with the mission statement and goals of BWT and signs the BWT organizational pledge which shall include but not be limited to the associate’s agreement that BWT may claim their membership count and newsletter circulation when advocating issues consistent with the BWT mission statement.
4. Supporting Organization. Any entity who agrees with the mission statement and goals of BWT and wants to contribute by being an Associate and making financial contributions.
Fees, Dues, and Assessments.A Supporting Member is considered "in good standing" upon receipt of the annual $200 fee. No fee for affiliates
JOIN as an Individual / Family Member:
Individual is any person having attained the age of eighteen (18) years, while
Family describes a unit with at least one adult and any number of unmarried children under the age of twenty-five (25) living at the same address.
Dues of $35 annually is payable either on March and September depending on which month is the closest to a member's last payment. Enrollment and payment may be made eith ONLINE or by downloading the registration form CLICK HERE and mailing it with a check to our office.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS EASY - PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1) and complete the registration form at ConstantContact. When done, click the Join button at the bottom of the form.
2) We'll send you a THANK YOU message and ask you to make a payment by clicking on a link. Open your email client and click on this link in our email note. It will take you our PayPal page where you can use popular Credit Cards.
3) You can also return to this page and click here to make a Credit Card payment using PayPal
We do appreciate and need volunteers.
If you can not afford the Dues, the Membership Committee can offer a volunteer scholarship.